Meditation for Teens
Meditation for Teens Class is not running at the moment.
Please contact us if you would be interested in attending in the future.
June 2, 9, 16, 23
We regret this June course has been cancelled.
If you are interested in attending future Teen’s events please contact us at email@example.com
About the Meditation for Teens Class
For 12 – 16 year olds
- Meditation and mind training to increase confidence, self esteem and happiness
- Short teachings & discussions on how to apply meditations tools in daily life
- Exploring relevant topics such as fitting in, exam stress, social pressures and relationships
Growing up isn’t always easy is it? We often feel confused about how to deal with challenges, parents, and even our friends. Developing relationships is a whole new experience and we may ask ourselves who we really are and who we want to be.
Buddha’s teachings are for everyone at all stages in life, leading us to find an inner confidence that allows us to grow strong emotionally and spiritually even though we find ourselves making mistakes. This is all part of the process of developing fully and happily. We can find our balance of independence and reliance on those around who genuinely care and are willing to help us.
These classes will allow you to unwind your mind and return home relaxed and refreshed. They will provide you with new tools for dealing with stress, anxiety, and problems. They will also help you to overcome negative states of mind such as anger and jealousy, and to cultivate positive minds such as patience and love.
The talks and guided meditations will provide you with the foundation for developing a powerful meditation practice. A regular meditation practice has many benefits:
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Increased self-esteem
- Brings inner calm and a feeling of well-being
- Gives clarity to solve our problems
- Helps us deal with challenging people and situations